USN Creatine Anabolic Mass System
Creatine Anabolic is an advanced creatine transport and muscle cell rehydration system, designed to optimise muscle development and performance.
Creatine Anabolic is scientifically engineered to maximize creatine absorption in order to significantly increase strength and sprinting performance, boost cellular ATP (Adenosine Tri-Phosphate) levels and accelerate gains in lean muscle mass.
ULTRA-5-StackTM in Creatine Anabolic consists of 4 ultra pure forms of creatine and glycocyamine to help promote uptake and internal efficacy, while still promoting natural creatine formation. It's being transported by USN's dual-carb carrier in the form of ultra-fast acting maltodextrin and waxy maize starch, and then forced deep into the muscles by USN's dynamic driver Insuforce™. This immediately induces an anabolic effect for optimal creatine and glycogen saturation.
Myoforce MATRIX™ offers a high dose of Beta-Alanine that increases intramuscular carnosine concentrations. This plays a critical role in muscle performance. The other scientifically researched ingredients in Myoforce MATRIXTM also support glycogen synthesis, protein synthesis and nitrogen retention, while helping to prevent protein breakdown in muscle.
- Creatine increases physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise.
- Protein helps build and repair body tissues, and contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass.
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and is vital in synthesis of proteins.
- Calcium and potassium are necessary for normal nerve and muscle function and is needed for muscular growth and contraction.
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis.
- Calcium, magnesium and phosphorus contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.